Mr. Ruben GUEVARA BRINGAS is a real estate lawyer. In addition, he has also earned a degree as an economist. He provides legal counsel in complex real estate transactions and inheritance law.
Mr. GUEVARA also works as a law professor, an extrajudicial conciliator and President of the Center of Studies in Registration Law of the Law Faculty of the University of San Martin de Porres. In addition he has coauthored the book “Registration Law”.
Areas of Expertise
- Real Estate
- University of Castilla La Mancha: Specialization in Negotiation and Conflict Resolution (2011).
- University of Salamanca: Specialization in Commercial Law (2000).
- University of San Martín de Porres: Lawyer Degree (1999).
- Postgraduate School of the University of San Martin de Porres: Master in Laws (1998).
- University of San Martín de Porres: Economist Degree (1997).