Andean Community Treaty

Are you a citizen of a country member of the Andean Community Treaty? If so, you do not require a visa to enter Peru.

If you are a citizen of Colombia, Ecuador or Bolivia, you can freely enter Peru as a tourist by presenting your government issued ID. Furthermore, if your wish to labor in Peru, you will have to do so under one of the categories recognized under the legal definition of Andean Migrant Worker.

For more information on how to claim the benefits granted to Andean Migrant Workers, please contact us.