Relative of Resident

Would you like to immigrate to Peru with your family? We will provide you specialized legal advice in order to help you obtain the visa most appropriate for you and your family.

If you are a foreign citizen who resides legally in Peru, or if you wish to immigrate with your family from abroad, you can apply for a Relative of Resident visa for your spouse and/or children under the age of eighteen (18). Likewise, this visa may apply to the domestic partners, parents and children of residents and citizens, up to the age of 28, provided that they are single and currently enrolled in a higher learning institution.

In order to submit your application you will have to bring a marriage or birth certificate, according to each case, duly legalized by the Peruvian Consulate of the issuing country and authenticated by the Peruvian Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Peru, or otherwise apostilled. For more information on this visa, please contact us.