Mercosur Treaty

Are you a citizen of a country member of the MERCOSUR Treaty, or with a MERCOSUR Agreement? As a signing member of such treaty, the Peruvian government grants residency to foreign citizens interested in residing in Peru.

If you are a citizen of Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay or Uruguay, you may apply for a MERCOSUR resident visa. This visa lasts for a term of two (2) years, and will enable you to apply for an Immigrant visa so long as you submit your application before its expiry. If you wish to learn more about this visa, please contact us.