Are you retired? The Peruvian government offers an easy to access visa to those interested in spending their retirement in Peru.

The Peruvian government offers the retiree visa to any retired foreign citizen who wishes to reside in Peru. If you are retired you only need to provide proof of earning a pension for an amount of no less than USD 1,000.00, monthly; as well as the lack of police, criminal and judicial records. If you wish to learn more about this visa, please contact us.

The retiree visa will not allow you to carry out remunerated or lucrative activities.