Mr. Ricardo GUEVARA BRINGAS is a French-Peruvian lawyer with approximately twenty (20) years’ experience regarding legal corporate affairs.
He studied in France (Bachelors’ Degree, Masters’ Degree, and Lawyer Degree) and in England (Masters’ Degree in Commercial Law), as well as in Peru (Masters’ Degree, Postgraduate degree in Tax Law and revalidation of the Lawyer Degree).
His activities essentially encompass all matters related to the provision of legal counsel for French industrial groups interested in investing in Peru. He also performs functions as a representative in Peru for several of these groups.
He worked in French and US law firms (Francis Lefebvre, Lussan & Associés, Andersen Legal, EY Paris), where he practiced in areas pertaining to international corporate law.
Among the companies Dr. GUEVARA has counseled in Peru are RATP, Pernod Ricard, Matière, Oberthur Technologies, Delta Plus, Soletanche Bachy, Maped, Boccard, Sagemcom, Clasquin and Bourbon.
Mr. GUEVARA also works as a professor at the Law Faculty of ESAN Institute, as a registered arbiter of the Arbitration Center of the Commercial Chamber of Lima, and as President of the French-Peruvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Among the most recent investment operations carried out by the law firm, he has participated in the following: Schedule of transactions
Areas of Expertise
- Corporate and Company Law
- Public Procurements and PPP
- International Inheritance
- Real Estate
- Harvard University: Negotiation Program for Lawyers (2014)
- Pontifical Catholic University of Peru: Revalidation of the Lawyer Degree (2005)
- Paris School of Lawyers: Lawyer Degree of the Paris Bar (1998)
- Bristol University: Master in Laws (2001)
- Sorbonne University of Paris: Master’s Degree in International Economic Law (1996)
- University of Rennes I: Bachelor in European Law (1995)